We are looking for HR Assistant to join our rapidly growing team in developing and
maintaining our quality standards.
- Processing incoming mail and follow ups emails
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes
- Creating, distributing and storing documents
- Managing and keeping records of interviews
- Setting interview appointments and arranging meetings
- Supporting HR team in day to day matters.
- Creating and implementing effective on-boarding plans
- Creating new policies and procedures for the office
- Helping in Performance assessment and management
- Maintaining employee records and file making.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English Language
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Highly dependable.