We are looking for HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through
developing policies and managing procedures.
- Development and implementation of HR initiatives
- Providing counselling on policies and procedures
- Preparing job descriptions, posting ads
- Completing the hiring process
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Managing disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Proven experience as HR personnel.
- Knowledge of HR functions
- Understanding of labour laws
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of HRMS
- Outstanding organizational, time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Masters in business administration
- At least 6 months experience.