Our company is searching for a Fresh Graduate, reliable and task-oriented Personal Assistant.
- Design and build advanced applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases
- Checking usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing
- Improving application performance.
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science/related subjects
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working on Core Data, Core Animation
- Hands-on experience on Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.