Programmers Force Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win situation for all – all way along! We have a wide range of vacancies for Tech supporting line and Industry.
Tack of Programmers Force:
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
Associate Growth Manager will have to take direct ownership of organization’s growth trajectory, and will work creatively and efficiently to find new and innovative ways to develop the business. This is a tremendous opportunity to develop marketing skills and explore a variety of tasks in a forward-thinking, positive and a fast-growing company. This involves gathering input from customers and various internal departments and using this information to establish growth targets and choose key performance indicators.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Track the Global Technologies landscape in order to identify business development opportunities.
- Research organizations and individuals online to identify new customers and markets.
- Perform ongoing analyses such as landscape, SWOT, customer need, or competitor capability analyses in order to inform win themes and competitive approaches.
- Work closely with the rest of the BD team in developing and identifying new ways to drive growth and nurture the consumer funnel.
- Work fluently with CRM in generating and converting leads.
- Generate new ideas and hypotheses for growth, execute experiments based on these ideas, and monitor results to find what does and what doesn’t work.
- Run email campaigns to boost lead conversion and customer retention.
- Support Sales team to meet and exceed assigned revenue quotas by helping with regular operational needs.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of products, services, and capabilities across the organization to ensure relevant and informed business interactions.
- Work closely with the Company management and Tech teams for Strategic Growth Initiatives.
- Minimum Bachelors in Marketing/ Business Administration/ Business Management/ Commerce with a CGPA of 3.5+.
- An experience of 06 months or a fresh graduate.
- Problem-solving, analysis, and good judgment skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to build relationships & networking within a multitude of industries.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and target-driven.
- Action orientation.
- Organized and able to multitask.
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best