Programmers Force Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with the utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win situation for all – all way along! We have a wide range of vacancies for Tech supporting line and Industry.
Tack of Programmers Force
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented tech writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write and proofread clear, concise, and creative content for web, social media, and emails.
- Apply research and analysis to understand product market and brand strategy.
- Experience with UI/UX Content
- Write and proofread technical content for User Guides in coordination with our Dev Team.
- Copy-edit content for eBooks, Brochures and Product Sheets.
- Repurposing of content in the form of scripts, infographics, captions, blogs, slides etc.
- Produce search engine optimised (SEO) content.
- Develop tone and style of content to ensure maximum readership/audience.
- Support company publications and information dissemination.
- Implement and manage an editorial board to coordinate with marketers and designers.
- Analytical Skills.
- Time-management skills
- Clear understanding of audience segmentation.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Proven 02 years working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best