Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by a team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing, and blockchain-based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day-to-day business challenges. Our specialised teams possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just the beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value to our fast-paced and work-intensive environment.
Tack of Programmers Force:
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
A DevOps engineer’s roles and responsibilities are a combination of technical and management roles. It is essential to have excellent communication and coordination skills to successfully integrate various functions in a coordinated manner and deliver the responsibilities to the customer’s satisfaction.
The DevOps engineer’s responsibilities are multi-prong – they need to be agile enough to wear a technical hat and manage operations simultaneously.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, enable, and deliver scalable and automated strategy – Infrastructure-As-Code
- Build DevOps roadmap for the organisation and drive teams towards the same.
- Enable the “DevOps” mindset into the organisation by working collaboratively with the Dev and operations team.
- Ensure appropriate CI/CD pipelines are built and executed with automation and utilisation of appropriate DevOps tools – on both Cloud and on premise infrastructure.
- Design, develop, and support all AWS activities for our environments.
- Ability to install and configure software, perform debugging writing scripts and running diagnostics.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices for data encryption and cybersecurity.
- Expert level in automated builds and deployments across multiple tool sets.
- Dedicated Servers maintenance and local Data centre maintenance inducing GPUs, SAN server and storage boxes
- Troubleshooting any issue and to keep sure that system is up and running and development teams are not facing any delay
- Configuration of web servers, security policies implementations
- Scalability of the architecture, and resolving limitations in scalability
- Experience of leading DevOps department
- Able to build KPIs for team
- Expert in Automation
- Have good vision to automate system
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience
- Strong programming skills to write algorithms and logic in tools in bash scripting such as some backup scripts
- In depth understanding of GCP cloud services, console and cloud API, dedicated servers, bare metal hardware maintenance
- Automation of deployment, building deployment pipelines with appropriate testing procedures.
- Deployment of services on GPU machines, SAN Server, Storage Box and managing/monitoring resources. Experience with building CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins.
- Web Server configuration, tuning, and optimization, such as Nginx, apache
- Experience with container orchestration using docker. Kubernetes knowledge would be plus
- Good understanding of applications deployment, like PHP, JS python, node base applications
- Itch to optimise things proactively.
- Good understanding of computational time/space complexity and data structures/algorithms to use to optimise the system.
- Proficient in tools for logging, alerting and monitoring cloud infrastructure, services and performance. Such as grafana, ELK stack
- Experience with Continuous Integration/ Deployment mechanism using Jenkins, Nexus, Docker Registry, Gitlab, Ansible/Terraform.
- Good Knowledge of SaaS, Cloud Infrastructure, and other enterprise-related technologies (AWS).
- Experience with AWS and Google Cloud.
- Experience with Container orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Strong scripting skills (Shell scripting, Git and Git workflows)
- Strong knowledge of Unix-based systems.
- Experience with version control (Git).
- Deployment and configuration tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
- Working knowledge of networking technologies such as switching, routing, frewalls, and load balancing for high-performance highly-available web application
- Extensive knowledge of custom firewalls, (IP Tables) and Networking or network related issues
- Extensive knowledge of the security policies and implementations
- Database deployments, backups, and PITRs and optimization knowledge, PGSQL, MongoDB and MySQL experience is a must.
- Good learning and R&D skill
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best