Programmers Force is a leading AI-based IT company that aims to deliver superior IT Solutions to top-tier domestic and international customers. Currently, we are serving our clients in the area of AI, Big Data, Fintech, and Blockchain Services around the globe. We take pride in developing alternative finance applications and our own machine-learning-based fraud prediction system to minimize chargebacks merchants face online. With the core objective of serving the planet, we improve the use of technology integrated with human potential.
We are looking for a highly skilled Full-Stack Software Engineer comfortable with both front and back-end programming. The role is responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. Incumbent must be able to write logical code and have strong problem-solving skills. The role requires to know about the DB structure and REST APIs development and integrations.
- Advanced level experience in HTML5, CSS3, BootStrap, Responsiveness
- Experience with JS Frameworks
- Advanced level experience in RestAPI Development, and Integration
- Advanced level experience in git and dockers/Unix
- Advanced level experience in Laravel/CodeIgnitor and MySQL/ PGSQL
- A degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ IT or a relevant field
- A work experience of minimum 20+ months
- UI/UX knowledge
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ready to learn and deploy new technologies
- Must have the knowledge to run a complete project
- Team Player and Responsible
- Responsible to handle the new feature integration and development
- Self-driven with ability to push a complete task on production
Education & Experience Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science, IT, IS, or equivalent area of technical study (IT experience can substitute for a BS degree).
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes.
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins.
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments.
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell or Python.
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best