Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by a team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing, and blockchain-based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day-to-day business challenges. Our specialized teams
possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just the beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value to our fast-paced and work-intensive environment.
Tack of Programmers Force:
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced GRC Specialist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) principles, methodologies, and concepts. They will leverage their expertise to assist our company in identifying, evaluating, and mitigating potential risks and compliance issues. The GRC Specialist will also provide guidance and support to the GRC team, establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and recommend improvements to current processes and procedures.
- Conduct regular risk assessments to identify potential risks and vulnerabilities and develop appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Maintain compliance with SOC2, ISO 27001 A, PCI-DSS, Cyber Essentials, CCP and GDPR as well as prepare organizations for compliance with Cloud Security requirements such as HITRUST.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of GRC policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to evaluate and monitor business processes and procedures and identify areas for improvement.
- Provide guidance and training to the GRC team and other departments on GRC principles and best practices.
- Investigate and analyze incidents of non-compliance and recommend corrective action plans.
- Collaborate with technical teams to align compliance requirements throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Lead or participate in the development of ongoing cyber security initiatives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external auditors and
- Keep up to date with regulatory changes, emerging technologies, and industry trends.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- 2-4 years of experience in governance, risk, and compliance.
- Strong understanding of relevant regulatory frameworks such as GDPR, CCPA and
- Solid knowledge of security best practices, including vulnerability management, access
controls, and incident response.
- Familiarity with common security control frameworks, including NIST, ISO, and CIS.
- Demonstrated experience of working in cross-functional projects and teams.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant professional certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, or CRISC is an added
If you are passionate about GRC and have the experience, skills, and qualifications we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply today and let us know how you can help us achieve our GRC objectives.
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best