Programmers Force Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win situation for all – all way along! We have a wide range of vacancies for Tech supporting line and Industry.
Tack of Programmers Force:
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
Junior Android developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Java or Kotlin
- Experience with Android SDK, AAR Files, and Jetpack dependencies will be a plus point.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of android lifecycle and interface guidelines
Education & Experience Requirements:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- At least 3 months of experience
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in Android development
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best