Junior DevOps Engineer introduces processes, tools, and methodologies to balance needs throughout the software development life cycle, from coding and deployment to maintenance and updates.
This role involves working with developers and the IT staff to oversee the code releases, combining an understanding of both engineering and coding. From creating and implementing systems software to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a DevOps Engineer increases productivity in the workplace.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems.
- Implement streaming analysis algorithms to generate question focused data sets (QFDs).
- Provide direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs.
- Participate in architecture and software development activities.
- Translate loosely defined requirements into solutions.
- Use open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Use coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Collaborate with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
- Perform incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science, IT, IS, or equivalent area of technical study (IT experience can substitute for a BS degree).
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes.
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins.
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments.
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell or Python.
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best