Programmers Force Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with the utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win situation for all – all way along! We have a wide range of vacancies for Tech supporting line and Industry.
Tack of Programmers Force:
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
Junior Network Engineer is purely responsible to assist in all routine network operations as guided or assigned by shift-in charge and above. This role requires teamwork with a network team to handle all tasks, assignments and monitoring of the network as per the given guidelines.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for routine network operations, active or passive
- Collaborating with Network Head to design and implement functional company networks
- Installing and configuring networking hardware
- Creating and implementing network security measures
- Redundancy planning
- ISP coordination
- Conducting regular network performance tests
- Dealing with escalated network support issues
- Responsible to monitor network access layer operations all in an active and passive way
- User end troubleshooting of Macbook and Windows
- Submit daily progress report
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- Certifications/ Training of CCNA.
- Previous work experience of Upto One (1) Year as a junior networking engineer.
- Advanced knowledge of network operating systems including Cisco Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Sophos Firewall, Access points and Wireless LAN controllers.
- Hands on experience in deploying NMS (PRTG, Cisco Prime, SolarWind).
- Familiarity with communication, routing protocols and network analysis tools.
- Proficiency in network best practices.
- Good understanding of physical layer, moderate understanding of Data-Link-layer and better understanding of communication flow in existing network.
- Good hands on experience in Mac terminal.
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills.
- High level problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team work skills.
- Availability for both shifts
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best