Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by a team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing, and blockchain-based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day-to-day business challenges. Our specialised teams possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just the beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value to our fast-paced and work-intensive environment.
Tack of Programmers Force:
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
QA Analyst responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g., defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define, develop, maintain, and execute test scripts on time and escalate issues and risks as appropriate to ensure the project stays on track. Responsible for defect ownership from identification to closure through the project life cycle. Ensures the product testing is complete and of high quality prior to sign-off.
- Create test plans, test cases, test data, requirement traceability metrics, and daily testing status reports.
- Contributes to the delivery and support of QA services through adherence to the SDLC/Agile and QA process methodology; identifies process deviations for correction or process improvement opportunities and works with appropriate areas to define and implement.
- Supports the QA team/project team by participating/providing input during requirements and specification walkthroughs, contributing to the development of project and release Master Test Strategy documents.
- Participates in test plan/test case/test script walkthroughs to understand testing to be accomplished and suggest changes, efficiencies within or between projects.
- Assist QA team in keeping regression test bed up to date by identifying test cases to be included in the next run at the end of each release.
- Point of the contact to the project team for status, issues, and metrics; responsible for escalating project, release items (issues, concerns, defects) to the manager
- Independently executes test plans and Test Scripts. Independently validates results of test execution and actual vs. expected results
- Records and tracks defects uncovered during the execution of tests. Actively participates in resolution; proposes and designs retest cases/scripts/data to retest defects; represents the QA organisation at project to discuss status, defects for the responsible area, assess impacts and provide input into schedule revisions at both project and release level
- Proactively manages assigned schedule and reports status against plan; ability to understand and relate project issues to release impacts and to define options that sustain the testing schedule
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Jmeter, Selenium) is a plus
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science, IT, IS, or equivalent area of technical study (IT experience can substitute for a BS degree).
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments.
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell or Python.
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best