Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by a team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing, and blockchain-based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day-to-day business challenges. Our specialised teams possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just the beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value to our fast-paced and work-intensive environment.
Tack of Programmers Force
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
Lead UX designer who has 6+ years of experience in the same field and delivered successful products. The candidate will be able to lead our consumer products and services that reach millions of users worldwide. Lead the solution of undefined problem spaces for Programmers Force products and define the problem with cross-functional leads that builds them into compelling new features.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop the process or approach for tackling a problem
- Work closely with the product management and lead the design team to research and determine requirements, articulate user needs, and translate those needs into concepts and elegant interface designs.
- Experience in Animation and Video Creation
- Experience on Product improvement and enhancement.
- Lead and drive all cross-functional meetings
- Deeply understand their team’s projects and its competition
- Identify gaps and opportunities in customer understanding of the project
- Drive the vision for their project experience and design by aligning their team on a better future state
- Steer the team’s design execution toward reaching business and customer goals
- Design interfaces that are functional, beautiful, and delightful. Raise the visual design bar in a way that creates business value
- Contribute to refining design team values, principles, and how we interpret them
- Proactively motivate team members by sharing insightful and relevant feedback
- Mentor designers and work on their career
- Communicate effectively with the project team and organisation leaders to influence their thinking and decisions
- Help teams in your group to get the right things done, fast
- When necessary, lead design work across multiple teams and projects. Also, focus on how the everyone succeeds, not just your team
- Help teams and individuals set and hit ambitious roadmap, development plans, and cycle goals
- Make the design team more efficient by optimising our design and collaboration processes
- Identify new, high-impact design initiatives
- Delivers impactful solutions that solve customer’s problems and move business metrics
- Estimate the design tasks and projects individually. Also, can be able to work on design proposals with other competencies.
- Run and facilitate the meetings with owners, create agendas, action items, and follow-ups
- Facilitate the design thinking activities
Education & Experience Requirements:
- BS/MS degree in CS or B-Design, or commensurate experience.
- Roughly 6-9 years of experience, delivered successful products, managed and led the design team.
- The candidate should be a team player with strong skills in User research, Usability testing, Information Architecture, Interaction design, Prototyping, visual design, UX writing, business strategy, workshop facilitation, and verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of a variety of design and prototyping tools like Adobe Creative Suite, and Figma
- Make the complex clear and concise in writing, listening, and speaking with strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Leading regular creative sessions and an environment of learning amongst the team members to guide them through their quest of better user experience and creative user interfaces.
- The candidate has the ability to share the ideas with the industry by writing or talking publicly by doing webinars or public speaking
- Experience managing a team of 3-5 UX designers.
- Candidates should not rely on others for notes or follow-up. The candidate has the ability to prioritise projects, estimate the project or tasks and deliver it on time.
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best