Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by a team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing, and blockchain-based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day-to-day business challenges. Our specialised teams possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just the beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value to our fast-paced and work-intensive environment.
Tack of Programmers Force:
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
Programmers Force is looking for an Operations Coordinator, ideally someone to take up external liaison, international clientele communication & vendor management. You will be consulting with the board of directors on on-going projects and will be their POC for any and all external communications regarding key decisions/ updates/ changes. You would be responsible for scheduling and planning meetings with all important third-parties, and to work on ensuring that all required planning & homework is in-place beforehand. Ideal candidate will be responsible to take initiative as per requirements especially in the absence of the Director and manage the complex issues in a highly professional and objective manner. This role would require a candidate who stays on their toes, is highly vigilant & observative, has a base-knowledge of the industry & its practices, and can pick-up on technical product knowledge and details even when on a deadline.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all external liaison of the senior management with any high profile clientele & stakeholders
- Make key decisions based on judgement & experience in the absence of senior management
- Assist senior management in research & follow up of all important ongoing projects, ensuring smooth execution of response actions
- Supervise all high-priority company incoming and outgoing emails and other correspondance
- Prepare pre-meeting agendas, organize and prepare for them
- Responsible to organize higher management’s meeting schedules, assessing priorities of appointments and reallocation if required.
- Maintain the higher management’s office system including data management and filing.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Bachelors / Masters in Business Administration or minimum 16 years of relevant education
- Fresh Graduates or those having 6 months – 1 years of experience working in a coordinator role whether in sales/ operations/ administration
- Adept in facilitating even the most heated discussions, ability to resolve them, and take responsibility for the decisions.
- Track record of delivering successful solutions as a problem solver
- Good at research and learning new things that may not be their field expertise, quickly and effectively under pressure
- Strong sense of ownership. You take responsibility for the success of any tasks that are assigned to you
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best