Programmers Force Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with the utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win situation for all – all way along! We have a wide range of vacancies for Tech supporting line and Industry.
Tack of Programmers Force
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
Product Designer responsibilities include defining product specifications, creating digital or print drawings and designing fully-functional products. To be successful in this role, you should have an eye for colour and shape and be able to translate requirements into practical product features.Ultimately, you will help us build products that are easy to use and visually appealing to our potential customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external partners
- Research materials and techniques
- Sketch drafts on paper or digitally (for example, using CAD)
- Use 3D modelling software to design products and components
- Produce prototypes and test functionality
- Improve the design of existing products
- Gather feedback from product users
- Work experience as a Product Designer or similar role
- Experience in fintech product design
- Creativity in mixing up colours, shapes and techniques
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) tools
- Good knowledge of 3D modelling software
- Experience with design programs (like Illustrator and Sketch)
- Analytical Skills.
- Time-management skills
- Clear understanding of audience segmentation.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- BSc/MSc in Product Design, Design Engineering or relevant field
- Proven 1-2 years experience in the relevant field.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong academic and professional background.
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best