Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by a team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing, and blockchain-based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day-to-day business challenges. Our specialized teams
possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just the beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value to our fast-paced and work-intensive environment.
Tack of Programmers Force:
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Security Operation Center Analyst to join our team. As a SOC Analyst , you will be responsible for securing and protecting our organization’s infrastructure, including networks, systems, and cloud environments. Your expertise in monitoring and tuning SIEM (Security Information and Event Management),EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions will be crucial in detecting and mitigating security threats. Knowledge of Linux architecture is a must for this role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and manage robust infrastructure security solutions to protect our networks, systems, and cloud environments.
- Monitor security events and incidents, investigate alerts, and conduct in-depth analysis to identify and respond to potential security breaches.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments on infrastructure assets to identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities, and work closely with teams to remediate findings.
- Fine tune event ingestion, integrations and processing.
- Stay updated with the latest security threats, attack vectors, and industry best practices, and implement appropriate security measures to mitigate risks.
- Perform log analysis and develop correlation rules to detect and respond to security incidents effectively.
- Assist in incident response activities, including containment, investigation, and remediation of security incidents.
- Participate in the evaluation, selection, and implementation of security tools and technologies to enhance the security posture.
- Mentor and guide junior members of the cybersecurity team, providing them with technical expertise and professional guidance.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- 2 – 4 years of experience in SOC operations
- Proficiency in using SIEM tools to monitor and analyze security alerts.
- Knowledge of Linux architecture and experience in securing Linux-based systems.
- In-depth knowledge of network security concepts, protocols, and technologies, including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, VPNs, and secure remote access.
- Familiarity with cloud security principles and cloud environments (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience in vulnerability assessment and security auditing of infrastructure assets. Knowledge of Qualys VMDR, GAV, PCI and SCA modules is a plus.
- Knowledge of log analysis, correlation, and threat hunting techniques.
- Familiarity with management of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) tools.
- Familiarity with scripting or programming languages (e.g., Python, Bash) for automating security tasks and analysis.
- Experience SIEM Integration configure, manage, and optimize SIEM solutions is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to quickly identify and respond to security incidents.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best