Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by a team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing, and blockchain-based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day-to-day business challenges. Our specialised teams possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just the beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value to our fast-paced and work-intensive environment.
Tack of Programmers Force
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
Programmers Force is looking for a Solution Architect PHP-Python. As a Solution Architect, you will play a key role in collaborating with our customers to build viable solutions. Alongside a team of project managers and Software engineers, you will be responsible for producing best practices, analysing problems and choosing viable courses of action that provide routes to the end goal of the customer. You will be able to communicate in different formats (i.e. architecture diagrams, live demos, process flows) depending on the situation, and be a confident presenter.
Preferred Skills: Vue JS, Node JS, Kubernetes, Docker, PHP, Laravel, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, PYTHON, java, express js, CI/CD, MEVN, MERN, LAMP, SERVERLESS
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Key member of collaborative technology sessions with developers, vendors and stakeholders providing technical expertise and oversight on new and existing solutions
- Develop architecture solutions based on customer/programme requirements
- Ensures solutions are secure, scalable, reliable and can be maintained
- Develop a direction to manage the portfolio of to-be-solutions, including systems, shared infrastructure services, applications to better match business outcomes
- Analyse technology environments, business specifics and client requirements to align solutions better
- Clearly and accurately can articulate, document and present architectural solutions, recommendations and reusable patterns to stakeholders
- Ensures architecture principles and standards are consistently applied to all the projects
- Develops trust and builds effective working relationships through respectful, collaborative engagement
- Demonstrate thought leadership on engagements and with colleagues, act as a trusted advisor
- Analysing the business objectives and the customer desired business outcomes
- Conveying the full business architecture (both technical and functional) and solution design
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Post Grad Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies, platforms and processing environments
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
- Working experience and knowledge on main stack PHP Laravel or similar stack
- Frontend and Backend experience on Node.js and Vue.js technologies.
- Track record of delivering successful solutions as a leader.
- Knowledge with MEVN stack.
- Experienced on Python language is a plus
- Good understanding of product management, agile principles and development methodologies and capability of supporting agile teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt
- Experience working in a relevant industry is helpful, but not required.
- Experience developing architecture blueprints, strategies and roadmaps
- Experience delivering presentations to senior-level executives and technical audiences
- Experience of modern work management and documentation tools such as Confluence, Jira, GitHub
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best