Programmers Force Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win situation for all – all way along! We have a wide range of vacancies for Tech supporting line and Industry.
Tack of Programmers Force:
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
- Lead the design and delivery of the security functionalities in the organization.
- Assist in the execution of third-party security testing, such as audits, penetration tests, and bug bounty programs.
- Identifying and recording security flaws and breaches
- Identifying areas of high-level security
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Improve security detection capabilities across all areas of our environment
- Ensure effective implementation of specific architectures enabled by security technologies and services.
- Oversee the continuous monitoring and protection of information processing resources and serve as the focal point for enterprise security incident response planning and execution.
- Track and prioritize all security issues.
- Write and implement Information Security Policies
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven work experience of 5+ years as a System Security Engineer or Information Security Engineer
- Minimum 2 years experience in Linux servers administration
- Hands-on experience with Nginx, SIEM tools
- Excellent skills with IPTables and Security Hardening Standards
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Strong knowledge about TCP/IP, Networking, Linux
- Strong knowledge about web fundamentals, HTML, PHP, Server-Side, Client-Side, and ability to handle tech and client-related queries.
- Good analytical and logical skills.
- Excellent time management, communication, documentation, bash scripting, and testing penetration skills
- Most importantly, the candidate should be able to work in a dynamic environment with devotion and dedication.
- Information Security Engineering
- Linux Firewalls
- Network Security Implementation
- Enterprise Network Security
- Cyber Security
Education & Experience Requirements:
- BSCS/BSIT/ BSSE
- Proven 3 years experience in the relevant field.
- Strong academic and professional background.
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best