Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by a team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing, and blockchain-based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day-to-day business challenges. Our specialised teams possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just the beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value to our fast-paced and work-intensive environment.
Tack of Programmers Force:
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
Programmers Force iis looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans to be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analysing, and summarising relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Establishes project scope by studying strategic business drivers, discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters, obtaining input from subject-matter experts, examining and recommending changes to current business practices, developing and writing proposals.
- Develops solutions by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application, preparing installation and modification specifications, leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
- Knowledge of project management software such as JIRA, Basecamp, MS Project, Visio, is a plus point
- The ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Implements solutions by monitoring project progress, tracking action items, conducting design and implementation reviews, examining, researching, and resolving issues, escalating issues to appropriate authority, responding to team members concerns, coordinating requirements with interested departments.
- Assures a quality by developing and completing test plans, maintaining the project and technical documentation.
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees, following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements.
- Provides project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
- Accomplishes organisational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Should have hands-on experience of all modern Project Management tools including MS Project, TFS, VSTS and Jira.
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best