Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by a team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing, and blockchain-based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day-to-day business challenges. Our specialised teams possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just the beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value to our fast-paced and work-intensive environment.
Tack of Programmers Force
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
The SaaS System Analyst AML/KYC* (*Anti-Money Laundering / Know your Client) will undertake detailed analytical research of clients and parties on a global basis to provide efficient and effective Client Due Diligence (CDD) services to Firm Partners and local offices in new and existing client registrations and matters; will utilise knowledge and experience of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Sanctions screening activities to carry out risk-based reviews and make decisions to support timely client on-boarding and matter processing, ensuring compliance with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements; review and disposition alerts generated through screening of clients and parties; conduct beneficial ownership investigations; and undertake periodic reviews of existing client profiles.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Track, execute, resolve, and report on support and enhancement requests, in a timely and thorough manner.
- Provide requirements for strategic reporting solutions for the firm’s Clients and Prospects
- Create strong business relationships with the Client Servicing and Product Management business teams
- Create cross functional relationships with other members of the Client and Fund Technology team
- Make recommendations that lead to efficiency related opportunities and outcomes
- Identify potential new technical solutions and or approaches for the client reporting team
- Advocate for the end user and proactively manage project plans, risks, impact and user experience always
- Run the delivery team stand-ups, manage risk and issue logs, and resource allocations for multiple projects
- Undertake customer due diligence checks to ensure adherence to the firm’s anti-money laundering policies, procedures and regulatory framework (such as AML/KYC regulations, Dodd Frank, EMIR, MiFID, FATCA, etc).
- Conduct PEP, sanction and adverse media screening and escalate any areas of concern to Legal and Compliance.
- Work closely with key stakeholders (Financial Crime, Compliance, Legal, Operations, Middle Office) in a fast-paced environment to ensure a seamless front-to-back onboarding and assist with the establishment of new client relationships to facilitate deal investments.
- Communicate effectively with external stakeholders in order to describe various requirements and reduce back and forth, which could result in delays to go-live.
- Support the development of the team’s policies and procedures to reflect changing regulatory requirements.
- Provide excellent client service in responsiveness and accuracy, depending on the nuances of each transaction.
- Escalate any questions or concerns around obtaining requirements in order to fulfil the firm’s regulatory obligations.
- Assist with identifying, defining and implementing process efficiencies.
- Perform all necessary regulatory checks to facilitate the opening of new client accounts.
- Participate in ad hoc onboarding projects and strategic initiatives as required.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of financial markets and products required, knowledge of customer identification programs (CIP) and/or knowing your customer (KYC) as well as relevant regulations will be beneficial.
- Understanding of corporate structures and the impact that they have on KYC/AML processes.
- Proven analytical skills, problem-solving ability and a control mentality, paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to new challenges and changes.
- Experience in providing excellent client service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for building relationships with an ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product experience.
- Proactive, self-motivated and prudent in escalating potential risk to the firm.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for projects, has strong organisational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best