Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by a team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing, and blockchain-based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day-to-day business challenges. Our specialised teams possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just the beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value to our fast-paced and work-intensive environment.
Tack of Programmers Force
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
Programmers Force Looking for System Architect for Mobile application to lead our application development team. You will be consulting with senior business managers on application requirements, incorporating desired functionalities into application development plans, and supervising application development stages.To ensure success as an application architect, you should exhibit extensive application development knowledge and experience in evaluating business needs. A top-notch application architect will be someone whose expertise in application architecture translates into optimised business operations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Detail out and refine higher-level mobile application architecture decisions into a lower-level design.
- Communicate the technical vision to the engineering teams. Look over and support the work of the teams to ensure that the architecture decisions are being executed and the teams are following coding standards and architecture guidelines.
- Lead implementation of technical and infrastructure initiatives to support architecture decisions.
- Consult the mobile applications developers team with ongoing projects. Help them align solutions with our architecture vision and industry best practices. Make software design (application-level) decisions with the team, take software architecture topics for further consideration and unification.
- Build and lead research groups of senior and principal engineers to define and decide development technology and platform, define development standards, tools, processes, etc.
- Proactively identify technical debt and product areas that require attention or improvement at the architecture level.
- Help develop technical skills of the engineers and support their career growth.
- Constantly develop yourself in technology advancements, research new approaches, tools, and best practices in the software architecture and design space.
- Suggest improvements to our technology stack to optimise it for strategic growth and the competitive advantage of our company.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience working with Mobile Application teams.
- Experience in facilitating even the most heated discussions, ability to resolve them, and take responsibility for the decisions.
- Track record of delivering successful solutions as a leader.
- Preference is given to candidates who have maintained or architected large scale mobile applications.
- Clear understanding of software design patterns and principles.
- Experience guiding the continuous improvement of processes and technology.
- Strong sense of ownership. You take responsibility for the success of the engineering teams.
- Commitment to quality. You take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself.
- Abstract thinking while paying attention to meaningful details at the same time.
- Ability to take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best