Programmers Force Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win situation for all – all way along! We have a wide range of vacancies for Tech supporting line and Industry.
Tack of Programmers Force
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
If you’re enthusiastic, self-driven, interested in kickstarting your career in Talent Acquisition and getting a closer look of how a company approaches recruiting, selecting and on-boarding, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will assist in developing a talent pool for the current and anticipated vacancies. You should be detail-oriented and be able to demonstrate excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Prepare & maintain job descriptions (JD’s)
- Plan, develop and execute for Extensive Talent Acquisition
- Plan, design and execute Employee On-Boarding
- Manage Employee Performance Management
- Take Employee Engagement Initiatives
- Design, implement and enforce HR Policies & Procedures
- Develop, manage and maintain Employee Records Management
- Maintain Organizational Structuring
To be an Ideal Candidate for the role, you should have:
- A genuine interest in developing a career in Talent Acquisition.
- Degree in business, human resource management, psychology, IT, Computer Science or any other relevant field.
- Updated HRM knowledge with good understanding of full-cycle technical recruitment.
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation.
- Proven experience of working in a similar role for One (1) to Three (3) Years.
- Familiarity with HRIS, ATS and resume databases.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Motivation to constantly learn and develop the knowledge and skills.
- Strong Social Media Presence.
- A Salary between 40K to 60K
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best