Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by a team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing, and blockchain-based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day-to-day business challenges. Our specialised teams possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just the beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value to our fast-paced and work-intensive environment.
Tack of Programmers Force
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience.
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Prioritise the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching.
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users.
- Analyse competitors and suggest quick actions that need to be taken.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science
- Should possess minimum 06 months experience
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira.
- Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behaviour and marketing techniques.
- Hands-on experience with web technologies.
- Strong time management skills.
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Experience managing the entire product lifecycle.
- Excel and Database knowledge is useful preferably.
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best