Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by a team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing, and blockchain-based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day-to-day business challenges. Our specialized teams
possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just the beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value to our fast-paced and work-intensive environment.
Tack of Programmers Force:
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
If you’re enthusiastic, self-driven, & interested in kick starting your career in the IT Industry, this is just the thing for you! Trainees should be detail-oriented and be able to demonstrate excellent learning skills. We are looking for aspiring people who can help customers to troubleshoot issues with a piece of equipment. Tech support is also responsible for installing equipment, maintaining records of customer interactions and collaborating with others to improve the company’s system requirements.
You will gain experience gathering user requirements, defining system and functionality.Your primary focus will be the understanding the process of software development life cycle. You will get professional training from our technical support team members and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences (BSCS/SE) or related field
- Fresh Graduates or those having up to 1 year of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem Analysis (Identify problems, recognizing what needs to be done before taking action).
- Excellent Communication Skills, adept with smooth client interactions & handling
Education & Experience Requirements:
- An opportunity for aspiring Technical Support Engineers to learn from seasoned industry professionals & polish their development skills & to learn the latest trends of the corporate technology market
- Programmers Force is an equal opportunity employer, out Training Drive is a flagship programme through which young & talented minds are inducted to be a part of the Programmers Force family
- All candidates will be given Training Certifications for their relevant field
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best