We are looking for WordPress Developer to design effective and user-friendly websites.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Gather requirements from the design team
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design
- Write efficient, robust and reusable code
- Creation of custom post types
- Creating theme/template integration
- Install, test and debug WordPress plugins
- Create WordPress plugins as needed
- Contribute to cross-browser and cross-device testing
- Provide ongoing support to the website.
- Experience in WordPress, SQL
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt Word-Press functions
- Experienced in custom theme development
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Knowledge of Word-Press Network (Multisite)
- Understanding of PHP back-end development with SQL
- Understanding of Cross-platform and Cross-browser issues.
- Experience of creating responsive websites
- Strong grip of front-end technologies