Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by a team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing, and blockchain-based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day-to-day business challenges. Our specialised teams possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just the beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value to our fast-paced and work-intensive environment.
Tack of Programmers Force:
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- UI/UX knowledge
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ready to learn and deploy new technologies
- Team Player and Responsible
- Responsible to handle the new feature integration and development
- Self-driven with the ability to push a complete task on production
- Collaborates with project partners to identify product and technical requirements.
- Create, maintain, and update technical, and system documentation as necessary.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems.
- Identify and communicate software development best practices, participating in design and code review
- Improve reliability, scalability, and performance
- Debug issues in production, root cause, and apply fixes in a timely manner.
- Strong grasp of rendering optimization browser performance
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Build complex UIs, working with design to solve any tricky CSS challenges.
- Collaborate with the backend team as they define APIs and other services that support client applications
- Translate visual and written designs into efficient front-end components.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- 2+ years of front-end web development experience in producing web-based applications for moderate to high traffic sites
- Knowledge of store management libraries such as vuex.
- Strong experience working with modern and component-based UI frameworks vue.js. Experience with react and angular can be a plus.
- Experience with source control management (Git)
- Experience with performance optimization and web application design
- Experience with responsive web design and the ability to deliver outstanding functionality across devices and platforms.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility, security, and usability.
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with API integration
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- Experience with UI mock-up.
- Experience with popular UI libraries such as BootstrapVue, Vuetify
- Experience with unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best