Programmers Force Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with the utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win situation for all – all way along! We have a wide range of vacancies for Tech supporting line and Industry.
Tack of Programmers Force
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
We are seeking an International Technical Recruiter to join our HR department in our Recruiting firm. You will assist us in the growth of our IT & Business Development teams.
As an International Recruiter, you will be responsible to source, screen and provide a shortlist of candidates for different technical and non technical positions. You will also communicate with potential candidates via online and offline platforms to promote our employer brand, and thus, hire them. You will help us reduce our hiring time. You should ensure that we attract the best experts and professionals. You should be able to build and organise a strong tech talent pipeline, assist Hiring Managers with the hiring process and retain skilled workers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Selects one or more placement agencies to assist with the recruitment process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Vets potential employees’ credentials.
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Attends job fairs and industry conferences; runs company booths at job fairs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical and/or human resources field required.
- At least three years of related international recruiting experience required, with prior experience in technical roles a plus.
- CHRM / SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best