Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by a team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing, and blockchain-based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day-to-day business challenges. Our specialised teams possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just the beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value to our fast-paced and work-intensive environment.
Tack of Programmers Force
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
We are looking for a “Jr. Data Management Associate” who is responsible for maintaining and updating databases, spreadsheets, documents, and other data storage systems while adhering to company standards and protocols.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepares, compiles, and sorts data for lead generation
- Performs high-volume data entry using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or other computer software.
- Reviews data for errors and missing information
- Build data backups to ensure data preservation
- To support business development and business developers in daily assigned tasks
- Analyse data for irregularities and opportunities for improvement
- Cooperate with the national and international team to verify missing/discrepant data
- Enter data into the database, analyse it to determine accuracy
- Maintain our database with the information gathered
- Meet assigned KPIs
- Any other task assigned by Team lead
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 months experience or A levels with 3 years experience
- Upper-intermediate English communication skills (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Good research skills and comfortable using Google Sheets/ excel /web analytics tools and handling large amounts of data
- Knowledge about lead generation and CRM tools
- Strong online research skills to find different sources for data.
- Attention to detail and a keen sense of accuracy, as well as common sense to ensure that the data is both accurate and reasonable
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best