Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by a team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing, and blockchain-based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day-to-day business challenges. Our specialised teams possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just the beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value to our fast-paced and work-intensive environment.
Tack of Programmers Force
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
As a Junior Site Reliability Engineer, you will mainly be responsible for ensuring high availability through reliable monitoring, by taking a holistic view of the system health. You will be gathering and observing service level metrics from operating systems, applications, servers, supporting equipment and relevant teams, to assist in optimum uptime and fault finding. You will be supporting distributed web applications in a large, complex and evolving environment by working in rotational shifts (SRE team is operating 24/7). In case of downtime, you will carry out RCA (Root Cause Analysis) for complete understanding of the core issue and optimisations for future. You will also help in reducing toil through automation.
- Ability to code in one or more of Python, C++, GoLang or any other enterprise level language.
- Understanding of Databases.
- Familiarity with cloud based architecture.
- Familiarity with how websites work (essential components and data flow).
- Familiarity with basic networking terminologies.
- Familiarity with source control systems.
- Be able to solve problems and understand installation, configuration, high availability, root cause analysis (RCA) and compliance activities.
- Comfortable working in or willing to learn Linux and MacOS operating systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 0-1 year working experience.
What will make you stand out:
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot errors.
- System level thinking.
- Eye for detail.
- Strong analytical, algorithmic and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn cutting edge technologies.
- Self driven
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best