Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by a team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing, and blockchain-based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day-to-day business challenges. Our specialised teams possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just the beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value to our fast-paced and work-intensive environment.
Tack of Programmers Force
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
We are looking for a “Motion Graphics Designer” to plan, design and develop web applications and web pages visual design tools. You will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Draft and animate numerous 2D/3D motion graphics and creating GIFs from scratch as well as animating existing assets.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest motion graphics design techniques and styles.
- Develop, maintain, and consistently innovate the design, templates, best practices, and visual content of our brand on social platforms.
- Work with the team to devise customer solutions that meet the needs of the markets we serve.
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphics projects.
- Possess strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro or similar tools.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- BS/MS degree in CS or B-Design, or commensurate experience or similar degree.
- Proven Work Experience
- Portfolio of Design Projects.
- Background in Animate and 2D/3D motion graphics.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Effectiveness with Design and UX Softwares like Adobe Creative Suit, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, UXPin, Balsamiq and InVision.
- Detail Oriented, Strong Analytical Skills with Business Acumen and ability to think out of the Box.
- Good Communication and Presentation skills.
- Problem Solving Aptitude, Customer-Centred and ability to work as a Team Player.
- Ability to work in a work-intensive environment and meet short-notice deadlines.
- Ability to align Business Marketing Goal with the Design ArtWork.
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best