Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by a team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing, and blockchain-based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day-to-day business challenges. Our specialised teams possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just the beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value to our fast-paced and work-intensive environment.
Tack of Programmers Force
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
The SOC Engineer is responsible for proactively maintaining Programmers Force information security systems, processes, and procedures to protect and preserve the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all data and systems. This position will also drive company-wide support for security programs through the operationalization and documentation of all security-related tasks, working very closely with development & operations teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Acknowledge, analyse and validate incidents triggered from correlated events through SIEM solution
- Acknowledge, analyse and validate incidents received through other reporting mechanisms such as email, phone calls, management directions, etc.
- Escalate validated and confirmed incidents to SOC Analyst
- Undertake first stages of false positive and false negative analysis
- Understand the structure and the meaning of logs from different log sources such as FW, IDS, Windows DC, Cisco appliances, AV and anti malware software, email security etc.
- Track and update incidents and requests based on client’s updates and analysis results
- Generate weekly reports of incidents from the SIEM solution
- Configure and Parse the incoming logs from different devices
- Provide on job training to develop junior members of the SOC team.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of work experience in SOC Engineer
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in management of IDS/IPS, Firewall, VPN, Linux Servers
- Strong Information Security basic concepts and Networking knowledge
- Experience in Security Information Event Management (SIEM) tools, creation of basic correlation rules, and administration of SIEM
- Should have expertise on TCP/IP network traffic and event log analysis
- Bash Scripting and Shell Scripting will be a plus
- Vulnerability Assessment and Pen testing will be a plus
- Any of the Certifications like CEH, OSCP, GCIH, ECIH will be a plus
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best