Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by a team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing, and blockchain-based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day-to-day business challenges. Our specialised teams possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just the beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value to our fast-paced and work-intensive environment.
Tack of Programmers Force:
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
Trainee HR Executive Program:
If you’re enthusiastic, self-driven, interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how a company approaches recruiting, on-boarding, rewarding, evaluating and developing employees, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures. You should be detail-oriented and be able to demonstrate excellent administrative and organizational skills.
Skills & Requirements:
- A genuine interest in developing an HR Career.
- Degree in Business, Human Resource Management, Psychology or any other related field.
- Updated HRM knowledge with good understanding of full-cycle recruitment.
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation.
- Proven experience of working in an office environment for Six (6) Months to One (1) Year.
- Familiarity with HRIS, ATS and resume databases.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- Ability to act in a confidential and sensitive manner.
- Ability to work accurately, with good attention to detail.
- Motivation to constantly learn and develop the knowledge and skills.
- Self-assured manner, also towards people in rather high positions.
- Cost consciousness towards expenses.
What You will Gain:
- Two (2) to Three (3) Months Training of Practical HR by our Mentors.
- Knowledge of developing Job Descriptions (JD’s) with Key Result Areas (KRA’s).
- Clear understanding of HR Full-Cycle Activities.
- Research & Development skills for best practices and current salaries/ benefits in the respective market.
- An understanding of employer branding.
- Skills in Rewards and Benefits Administration
- Developing grip of Performance Management System (PMS).
- How to manage Learning & Development at the Company.
- How to maintain a healthy communication system towards the employees to keep them motivated.
- Skills to Research, Development and Implement HR Policies and Procedures.
- Develop & maintain Organizational Structure of the Company.
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best.
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best