Programmers Force Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win situation for all – all way along! We have a wide range of vacancies for Tech supporting line and Industry.
Tack of Programmers Force:
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
We are seeking a Manager – Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) Development to join our team providing organization wide comprehensive guidance and support for SOP development, implementation/ management and oversight. The Manager SOP’s Development will lead the efforts to develop, document and drive the activities around creating and managing the SOP’s associated with our regulatory framework, internal business policies, IT systems and business operations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
This role is responsible for a variety of tasks which include;
- Review, suggest, revise, consult, and re-write existing/ upcoming SOP’s.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for all SOP’s.
- Understand and execute oral and written instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Developing and conducting SOP trainings.
- Participating in and facilitating as well as collaborating with concerned staff in thedevelopment and/or review of other guidance documents and communications.
- The Manager SOP’s Development will work closely with all levels of staff to includeDevelopers, Team Leads, Division Leadership and Project Management.
- The Manager SOP’s Development must be able to work autonomously upon receiving clear and detailed objectives as well as to work closely with management to conduct followup and to provide regular reports on progress and results.
- Lead the efforts and process to gather and create SOP requirements or process improvements.
- Act as the supportive source of knowledge for all SOP’s and internal policy documents.
- Lead the analysis and recommendations for SOP effectiveness.
- Drive the day to day activities to ensure the accuracy, governance, and maintenance ofSOP’s.
- Lead the escalation/ communication of risks and issues as appropriate.
- Manage all aspects of the SOP document control and approval system and processes.
- Support the communication and training of SOP’s to operational teams.
- Assist Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to document processes, develop flowcharts, anddraft SOPs.
- Conduct staff interviews and review/research work products to aid in the development ofSOP’s.
- Develop and define the terminology used in SOP documents so that they are clearlyunderstood by all audiences that read and/ or use them.
- Review regulatory SOP’s and other process documents for clarity and consistency.
- Develop checklists, communication templates and desktop guides to augment SOP’s.
- Track all SOP’s from creation to implementation including sending reminders for SOP’s about to requiring review or about to expire.
- Develop, improve, maintain and revise SOP’s and/or training materials for contractually provided activities.
- Contribute to the development of informational or technical documents including but not limited to regulatory documents, communication materials, website materials, and training- related materials.
- Input and validate data as required into specific data systems as well as standard MS Office products.
- Respond to co-workers, superiors, and clients in a cooperative and constructive and timely manner.
- Providing support to other departments by responding to requests for information and assistance; promoting an awareness and positive image of the department; facilitating a respectful, friendly atmosphere in the workplace.
- Apply established procedures and guidelines to the keeping of records and the preparation of standardized reports.
- Additional tasks may be assigned which could include providing surge capacity to complete other routine tasks as well as to perform special projects outside the normal scope of activities.
List of required skills and experience is as follows;
- Retired Colonel or equivalent from Pakistan Armed Forces (Army, Air Force, Navy)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Business Administration and 5 years of post-retirement corporate experience of writing SOPs, processes, procedures, user manuals and/or work instructions (or equivalent combination of education and experience) preferably in IT sector.
- Certification in lean and six-sigma quality methodologies are a plus.
- Strong technical documentation skills, technical writing skills is a plus.
- Understanding of compliance mechanism is strongly preferred.
- Understanding and familiarity with scientific terminology, regulatory writing styles andstandards & procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated skills using Microsoft Visio to develop process flowcharts.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, distill and document significant amounts of information and process steps
- Ability to lead without authority to ensure documents move through the required review and approval steps.
- Ability to learn and work with custom software applications utilized by us.
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills with the ability to build quick rapport with all levels of staff and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to give them high quality,responsive service.
- Demonstrated strong attention-to-detail and ability to work with accuracy.
- Ability to work autonomously on multiple projects and to prioritize daily tasks andresponsibilities effectively.
- Ability to interact with clients and team-members in a professional manner using tact, courtesy and good judgment to provide timely inquiry response and other routine support.
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best