Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by a team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing, and blockchain-based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day-to-day business challenges. Our specialised teams possess tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just the beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value to our fast-paced and work-intensive environment.
Tack of Programmers Force:
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
Programmers Force is looking for IOS developers to design and build applications for mobile devices running Apple’s iOS operating software. They are responsible for designing and coding the base application, ensuring the quality of the application, fixing application bugs, maintaining the code, and implementing application updates.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the cross-functional teams to define,design and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases,usability and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application’s performance.
- Continuously discover,evaluate and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Proven experience as an iOS developer.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Working knowledge of general mobile landscape,architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of mobile development life cycle.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
- Experience within IOS SDK,Binary Pods, and Cocoa-pods will be a plus point.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect IOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Lunch on the House
- Flexible Working Hours
- Payment for Overtime
- Annual Leaves
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Advance Salary
- Family Care
- Family Treat
- Personal Loan
- In House Trainings
- Surprise Gifts & Performance based Bonuses
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
- Gym & Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play
- Opportunity to engage in frequent local and international trips
- Child Education
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Home Allowance
- Hostel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best